Business Calculator - Help
Task pane Add-in for use with Microsoft Word, Office and PowerPoint.
To review and/or edit a selected range.
1. Click the REVIEW button with a range of selected or manually entered numbers in the buffer window.
2. The calculator enters the Review mode and displays the first value in the main window. Use the Review left/right arrows to select a different number.
3. You can now use the ← or CE key to update or cancel the value. Click REVIEW or one of the Review left/right arrows to confirm.
To tabulate data across multiple rows/columns or across different worksheets.
1. Select the 1st set of row/column data.
2. Click the desired aggregation operation or use the SELECT button to continue with your selection.
3. Use the arithmetic buttons (+,-) in place of aggregation to add, subtract, multiple or divide the selected ranges.
4. Select the 2nd data set from within the same or a different worksheet. Chain data selections as needed.
To manually enter a data range.
1. Input a number using the numeric keypad or the keyboard. Click the ENTER key to confirm.
2. Continue entering all your numbers, using the ENTER key.
3. You can now use any of the statistic keys to apply the operation on the input data.
4. Use any of the arithmetic keys to chain operations such as AVG(1,2,3) + AVG(3,4,5).
To select numeric input from informally structured Microsoft Word paragraphs and tables.
1. Select a range of numeric or mixed characters and click one of the aggregate buttons or SELECT to accept the input and continue with the selection.
2. The built-in parser interprets numeric input from text based on commonly used delimiters.
3. Use the REVIEW feature to review and correct your selection.
To Calculate Totals, Average, Minimum, Maximum, Count, Median, Model, Range, Variance and Standard Deviation.
1. Select the range of Excel cells and click the SUM, AVERAGE, MIN, MAX, COUNT or RANGE buttons for the desired operation.
2. Use MED, MODE, VAR, STDEV for getting the median, mode, variance of standard deviation of the selected rows or columns.
For technical support or other usage questions please reach out to us at Contact AdaptPoint.
Empower Your Productivity