Empower Your Productivity
Driving & Transit Directions
- Review step-by-step driving and/or transit directions.
- One click functionality to import directions into your Office document.
For technical support and questions please reach out to us at Contact AdaptPoint.
Interactive mapping and snapshot generation
- View directions on an interactive Google map.
- Snapshot functionality to generate custom sized image of your map.
- One click copy of map image and directions to your document.
- Street, satellite and street-view.
- Utilize Google map features like zoom, pan and street-view.
- Directions lookup using Google Maps services.
- Driving and transit directions with distance and time.
- Auto complete functionality for entering the start and destination.
- Way point routing for driving directions.
- Alternate routes and way point optimization services.
- Customizable place markers and routes.
Microsoft Office Store.
HandyMap Directions - Driving and Transit Directions Add-In
Task pane add-in for use with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Office Online.
- You are planning an event and would like to include a route map and the driving directions to the conference center in your Word document.
- You are reviewing customer data in Excel, and would like to quickly check the transit times for your sales team to travel to the customer site.
- While creating an operations plan, you want to include a map showing alternate driving routes from your head office to your distribution centers.
Sound familiar? Then HandyMap Directions is the Office task pane add-in that you need. Perform all of the above tasks and more without leaving your Office document.