Empower Your Productivity
Driving & Transit Route Maps
- Snapshot functionality to generate custom sized street and satellite maps.
- One click copy of map image and directions to your document.
- Review step-by-step driving and/or transit directions.
- Import directions into your Office document.
For technical support and questions please reach out to us at Contact AdaptPoint.
Interactive mapping and snapshot generation
- View your routes on an interactive Google map.
- Utilize Google map features like zoom, pan and street-view.
- Auto complete aided lookup of your start, destination and way points addresses.
- Customize routes with distinct colors, markers, images and place descriptors.
- Directions lookup using Google Maps services.
- Driving and transit directions with distance and time.
- Support for driving routes with multiple way points.
- Way point optimization for selecting the optimal driving route.
- Review alternate routes.
Microsoft Office Store.
HandyMap Route Planner - Driving and Transit Directions Add-In
Task pane add-in for use with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Office Online.
- You are planning an event and would like to review routes and include a map with driving directions to the conference center in your Word document.
- You are reviewing customer data in Excel, and would like to quickly check the transit times for your sales team to travel to the customer site.
- While planning logistics, you want to calculate the optimal driving route and include a map showing the possible routes to your distribution centers.
Sound familiar? Then HandyMap Route Planner is the Office task pane add-in that you need. Perform all of the above tasks and more without leaving your Office document.